Voyages of Starship Arrowstar

Voyages of Starship Arrowstar
Starship Arrowstar and Shuttlecraft Maxwell

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Captain’s Log: Update 20-15-07-07




We promised to let you know what we decided about our arrival in Ashville. We didn’t really decide! However, we did book an additional day here in Benton to do some housekeeping chores. We’re ready for company now, so come on over, y’all! I’m practicing my southern hospitality.

We unloaded Maxwell to ferry the laundry up to the camp Laundromat in the rain. Since ol’ Max now had 4 wheels on the ground, I prevailed on the FO to take said shuttlecraft over to Sesser for frozen custard. 
 
Registered Trademark Sesser Frozen Custard - Family owned since 1949

We each got a chocolate dipped cone with vanilla custard. The FO insists he can’t tell the difference between this and Dairy Queen! But then, he’s been off-planet for quite awhile now. As Captain of this vessel, I proclaim frozen custard creamier and less airy than Dairy Queen soft serve. It’s definitely my cone of choice. I just wish I could buy it on planet Phoenix.

Sesser's Frozen Custard's Four-Way Stop Location - Photo courtesy Sesser Frozen Custard Stand Facebook Page 




The FO has been working diligently on our itinerary as I’ve been entering this log update. I’ll ask him to fill you in on the route we’re taking tomorrow to land in Asheville in a couple of days.

BTW: Today is our youngest daughter’s birthday! Happy Birthday, Stacie!

End Captain’s Log

FO Log Update:  Tomorrow we’re going to go east and the next day we’re going to go east and slightly south. Then, we will be in Asheville
Thank you very much.

End FO Log

1 comment:

  1. I hope you see my note that frozen custard has been discovered on Phoenix. Tell Frank he was too distracted by the chocolate dip to discover how dense and creamy the custard actually is.

    ReplyDelete